Are you an Accounts Receivable Clerk who lives in or near Green Bay WI? Are you an Accounts Receivable Clerk who has strong data entry skills and enjoys working with numbers?
Our client has been a trusted name for automotive services for 75 years. They focus on building strong customer relationships and providing the highest quality of workmanship on each and every repair.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Receivable Clerk, you will be responsible for accurately maintaining customers’ account receivable balances via proper posting of payments, review customer accounts, and assisting with questions from internal and external customers.
- Enter daily payments to appropriate accounts
- Research any discrepancies and perform account reconciliations
- Assist internal and external customers with issues or questions on accounts
- Examine tax-exempt forms for accuracy and update the customer master file
- Adjust service charges based on research and customer inquiry
- Keep accounts in balance
- Process and research non-sufficient funds
- Process credit references
- Mail letters to customers as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Some office experience is highly preferred
- Would consider someone who has strong data entry skills and enjoys working with numbers
- Accounts receivable experience is a plus
- Associate degree in Accounting or Finance and/or some education beyond high school is a plus
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Any experience with Madinco/AS400 or a similar program is a plus
- Positive attitude, laid back but yet driven to work
- Strong customer service skills
- Must be okay with a heavy amount of data entry and taking calls
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Must take initiative, be eager and excited to learn new things
- Ability to work well independently and be a team player
- Career oriented and strong work ethic
- Must live within an hour of Green Bay
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- Family owned business
- Great longevity with internal staff
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Birthday off
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 40 hours per week between 7:00am – 5:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounts Receivable Clerk position: $14.00 / hr.
Location: Green Bay, WI, WILL WORK REMOTE AFTER TRAINING MUST LIVE WITHIN AN HOUR OF GREEN BAY
Job ID: 138103
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.