Are you an Accounts Receivable Clerk who has strong multitasking skills? Are you an Accounts Receivable Clerk looking for an excellent opportunity with a unique distribution company in Middleton?
Our client is a leading distributor in their industry. They offer thousands of unique products and supply retailers with products from top publishers and manufacturers.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Receivable Clerk, you will process accounts receivable.
- Handle cash receipts
- Set up new customer accounts,
- Process customer payments
- Possibly serve as back to collections person
- Assist with additional duties as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- At least 1 year of office experience
- Accounts receivable experience is a huge plus
- Computer/tech savvy
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Experience with Sage software is a plus
- Strong data entry skills
- Accurate and detail oriented
- Strong multitasking skills
- Must be comfortable working with numbers
- Customer service focused
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company is always looking for new growth opportunities
- Casual, relaxed, accepting environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Time off
- Paid holidays
- 401 (k)
Hours: 9:00am – 6:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire possibly Direct Hire
Pay for the Accounts Receivable Clerk position: $16.00 – $18.00 / hr.
Location: Middleton, WI
Job ID: 139402
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com