Are you an Accounts Receivable Coordinator who enjoys working in a small quiet work environment? Are you an Accounts Receivable Coordinator who has strong time-management skills?
Our client is a growing medical establishment that provides in home diagnostic services and is passionate about providing the best treatment for their patients while making a difference in their lives.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Receivable Coordinator, you will be responsible for overall accounts receivable management.
- Follow and report on status of delinquent accounts
- Make a plan for accounts to be collected on and actively pursue until it is collected on
- Document all action taken
- Research and resolve client billing issues
- Monitor reimbursement rates from insurance companies
- Review weekly receivables report for accounts that require follow-up
- Prepare and file appeals for denied or underpaid claims
- Audit patient accounts and process refunds as needed
- Perform audits to ensure compliance with guidelines
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1-2+ years of accounts receivable experience within a medical/healthcare setting
- Previous medical insurance, billing or claims processing related experience is a plus
- Strong understanding and experience in billing processes and appeals is ideal
- Knowledge of managed care plans, insurance carriers, referrals and pre-certification procedures is a plus
- Knowledge of ICD-10, CPT, HCPCS, modifiers and coding documentation guidelines is a plus
- Any coursework and/or experience in medical and/or health insurance billing, medical records management is a plus
- CPT and ICD-10 certification a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to pick up on new software/ programs quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Any knowledge of formulas in Excel is a plus
- Must be okay making collection calls, reach out to patients directly as well as insurance companies
- Ability to do a lot of research, data entry and have an analytical thought process is key
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to stay focused, on task and work well independently
- Strong time-management skills
- Ability to handle highly confidential information and adhere to all HIPPA guidelines/regulations
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great organization and company to work
- Growing company with great longevity
- Opportunity to get out working quickly
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
Hours: 40 hours per week between 7:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounts Receivable Coordinator position: $16.00 – $22.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 137941
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.