Are you an Administrative / Accounting Assistant who works very well with numbers and math? Are you an Administrative / Accounting Assistant who enjoys detailed work?
Our client is a full-line fastener company that offers thousands of products. They pride themselves on their personal customer service and being a family-owned and operated company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative / Accounting Assistant, you will enter accounts payable, invoices/credits and print invoice reports.
- Match and verify purchase order confirmations with purchase orders
- Answer telephones on 1st ring, screen, direct to the appropriate party
- Send out requests for new customer credit references
- Complete vendor distributor requests and paperwork
- Maintain and update open sales orders
- Maintain UPC codes, pictures and MSWD sheets
- Maintain bin location updates and labels
- Take account payments over the phone and fax/e-mail receipts to the customer
- File and maintain records
- Update cost and price according to price increase documents
- Maintain vehicle binder
- Create bin and tray labels by deadline
- Prepare invoices & statements for mailing
- Provide general administrative and clerical support to office staff in various other duties
- W9 updates
- Vendor returns/credits
- Direct shipments
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Some type of accounting experience
- Someone who worked in a small/medium size company is ideal
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Must be very detail orientated, extremely meticulous and accurate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work very well with numbers and math
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great opportunity to learn something new
- Family-owned business
- Team environment where everyone treats each other as family
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) with match
- Vacation pay
- Holiday pay
Hours: 7:30am – 4:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Administrative / Accounting Assistant position: $16.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Ashwaubenon, WI
Job ID: 140259
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.