Are you an Administrative / Accounting Assistant who enjoys working independently and as a part of a team? Are you an Administrative / Accounting Assistant who has excellent multitasking and prioritizing skills?
Our client is a financial services firm in the Madison area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative / Accounting Assistant, you will provide general and clerical support to Shareholders.
- Answer calls and e-mail enquiries from clients
- Prepare Shareholder’s monthly billing and engagement correspondence
- Manage Shareholder’s calendars, including scheduling meetings and appointments
- Perform data entry and scanning documents
- Monitor in house and external deadlines to ensure timely completion of tasks
- Assist with tax file organization for clients and follow up with clients on questions regarding tax return documents
- Maintain electric and hard copy filing system
- Perform any other administrative or special projects as assigned by Shareholders or other team embers
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 -3 years of administrative experience is highly preferred
- 1-year accounting experience is highly preferred
- Any tax experience is a huge plus
- Would consider someone with less experience if you have a recent degree in Finance and/or Accounting
- Computer/tech savvy with the ability to pick up on new programs quickly
- Intermediate skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Any experience with Adobe is a huge plus
- Excellent customer service, communication and active listening skills
- Must be flexible and adaptable to ever changing priorities and assignments
- Must understand job expectations and take action without being prompted
- Ability to work well independently and take personal responsibility for assigned duties
- Must maintain client confidentiality at all times
- Ability to contribute ideas to improve the process of the firm’s workflow
- Excellent multitasking, prioritizing and time-management skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong work ethic and team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Casual dress Fridays
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- Flex spending
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire possibly Direct Hire
Pay for the Administrative / Accounting Assistant position: $20.00 – $25.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 138899
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.