Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong Excel skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who thrives working in a fast-paced environment?
Our client collaborates with their customers in order to find the right solution to fit their needs. In addition to selling equipment, they offer various training and safety classes.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will provide administrative and clerical support to the Sales department on a day-to-day basis.
- Greet and direct visitors
- Distribute incoming mail, prepare outgoing mail and Fedex shipments
- Manage the promotional inventory and assist in tracking promotional allowance accounts
- Provide information to the Marketing department when requested
- Create customer presentations, filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning, etc.
- Generate invoices for purchased equipment
- Create quotes for both used and allied equipment
- Publish equipment units on various websites including the company website to keep the equipment listings up-to-date with pictures, add equipment when received and remove when sold
- Take or request pictures of units for website
- Maintain and update the master equipment inventory list
- Handle new Guaranteed Maintenance (GM) contract coordination. issue and track contracts and collect the information
- Handle leased unit coordination including managing and directing the expiration of customer leased equipment
- Create and distribute monthly reports
- Assist and back-up the sales department when needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1+ years of administrative assistant/support experience
- Associate degree in a Business related degree is a plus
- Basic skillset in MSWD and intermediate/advanced in Excel
- Self-starter and motivated
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent multitasking and attention to detail with an eye for accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic and team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- Great opportunity to gain additional skills
- Very fast-paced environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 7:30am – 4:00pm or 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $18.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 138580
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.