Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for part-time hours? Are you an Administrative Assistant who enjoys working on a wide variety of tasks?
Our client is a community-based organization that supports and provides resources and programs to improve the lives of those in the community.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will directly support the Vice President of Community Development in addition to the Community Development team.
- Update and maintain the community development portion of the company website
- Assist with development of materials to market the work of impact areas
- Assist with preparation and execution of the community investment process and grants process
- Prepare client demographic & other reports from database as requested
- Maintain partner agency and volunteer contact information
- Assist with mailings, scheduling and preparation for meetings
- Attend and takes minutes of all community impact council meetings
- Transcribe meeting minutes
- Assist calendar management, mailings, client surveys, scheduling and other administrative tasks
- Provide administrative support to the other programs
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Strong administrative assistant experience, 5 years of experience is ideal
- Experience working with databases is strongly preferred
- Non-profit experience is helpful
- A two year degree is strongly preferred
- Intermediate MSWD and Excel skills
- Experience with PowerPoint is helpful
- Must have professional verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and juggle multiple tasks at once
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must be eager and excited to learn
- Must be a team player that is committed to excellence
- Ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships
WHAT YOU GET:
- Active company in the community
- Company’s sole purpose is to help people
Hours: 30 hours a week between 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $19.50 – $21.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Menasha, WI, will work in the office and remote, will eventually be all in office
Job ID: 138646
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.