Are you an Administrative Assistant who is computer savvy? Are you an Administrative Assistant who wants to get your foot in the door with a global company?
Oshkosh Corporation is a global company and a leader in the manufacturing industry. They are focused on delivering more value for their customers. This client has a long history in our community and is driven to provide excellence and innovation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will enter data.
- Data entry of truck load documents
- Data entry of billing information for outgoing shipments
- Other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Experience working with shipping paperwork, contracts or billings for outgoing shipments
- Associate degree is a plus
- MSWD, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Visio experience is a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient grammar and proofreading skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to work for an award-winning, global company
- Fortune 500 company
- Company that continually invests in employees through training and education
- Advancement opportunities
- Company that fosters teamwork
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 4:00pm
Length: Temporary long term
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Oshkosh, WI – will train onsite and then may have the opportunity to work remote
Job ID: 138758
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.