Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong Excel skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a very positive, rewarding and team environment?
Our client is a growing organization with 200,000 members worldwide. They are passionate about what they promote and support.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will assist with answering questions via phone and e-mail.
- Give keys to customers and explain rental process
- Help out wherever else needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 2+ years of administrative experience
- Project management experience is ideal
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Outlook and intermediate in Excel
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Very positive and rewarding work environment – treated like family
- Non-profit organization that is involved with the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Retirement plan
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 138814
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.