Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong multitasking skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client is a family-owned and operated full-service hand pulled screen-printing and embroidery shop.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will answer phones, greet customers and e-mail responses to customers.
- Provide quotes
- Process invoicing
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have office or administrative assistant experience, ideally 1-2 years
- Someone with experience answering phones is preferred
- Any invoicing experience is a plus
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Any QuickBooks experience is highly preferred
- Strong multitasking skills at a fast pace
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Must have good retention, take notes and apply it
- Strong work ethic and team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Very fast growing company
- Small company, family owned and everyone is treated like family
- Open environment
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Company bonuses
Hours: 8:30am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $14.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138864
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.