Are you an Administrative Assistant with an interest in the legal field? Are you an Administrative Assistant looking to work for a well-established law firm?
Our client is a law firm that provides personalized, high-quality legal services in Appleton and the surrounding areas.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will draft trusts, wills, real estate deeds and contracts.
- A lot of paper pushing and organizing
- Call clients to gather missing information
- Gather information via internet and email
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Probate experience or a strong probate knowledge
- Experience working with wills, trusts, deeds is a huge plus
- MSWD, e-mail and internet skills
- Detail oriented in a fast-paced environment
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small firm with a family like feel
Hours: Part-time hours
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: Pay based on experience, contact us today
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138882
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.