Are you an Administrative Assistant who enjoys having a wide variety of duties? Are you an Administrative Assistant who has a strong attention to detail while working in a fast-paced environment?
Our client specializes in fire and water restoration.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will assist the Project Manager by providing administrative support of the day-to-day operations.
- Communicate with clients and insurance companies to take payments, answer questions and resolve claims issues
- Create invoices to send them out to clients and insurance companies
- Enter billing information into QuickBooks
- Follow up on past due payments
- Assist with any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1-3 years of collections and/or accounts receivable experience
- 1-3 years of administrative and clerical experience
- Insurance and claims experience is a huge plus
- Carpentry or restoration experience is also a huge plus
- Basic MSWD and Excel skills
- QuickBooks experience is a huge plus
- Must be comfortable working on a Macintosh computer
- Ability to work well and stay organized in a fast paced environment
- High level of attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Comfortable in a laid back work environment
- Flexible and able to adapt to a changing work environment
- Must have a good attitude with willingness to help out wherever and open to learning new things/new ways of doing things
- Ability to take direction from multiple people
- Go-getter attitude and must take pride and ownership of the position
- Must be resourceful and have confidence to figure things out on your own
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to jump in and hit the ground running
WHAT YOU GET:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life insurance
- Professional development assistance
Hours: 7:00am – 4:00pm or 7:30am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $16.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 138921
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.