Our client offers a friendly and relaxing atmosphere for patients of all ages. Their experienced team is dedicated to providing the highest quality of care.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be assisting the Practice Administrator.
- Keep calendars and events updated
- Provider credentialing
- Staff scheduling including managing sick calls and securing coverage needed for the day
- Answer employee questions regarding insurance
- Process and maintain new hire paperwork
- Help with miscellaneous projects
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of administrative experience
- Intermediate skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Positive and upbeat attitude
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Must be fast paced and able pick up on things quickly
- Outgoing, flexible and team oriented to help out wherever needed
- Excellent work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Established company
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8:30am- 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 138942
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.