Are you an Administrative Assistant who enjoys doing support work? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a small family-owned team environment?
Our client is in a unique industry that utilizes new technology in the aviation field. They are committed to providing innovative products and high quality customer service to their clients.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be assisting the Controller and the Owners that run the company along with backing up the Customer Service Representatives.
- Check with Controller first to see what is needed for the day
- Mail processing
- Return e-mails from customers
- Take meeting notes
- Smartsheet updates
- Update social media with human resources related items
- Assist with schedule interviews
- Assist with monthly data entry for payroll
- Assist with internal surveys from employees
- Accounts receivable entry and audit
- Accounts payable entry
- Make sure items are billed properly
- Electronic filing
- Support Customer Service Representatives with basic phone work
- Data entry from the website and web store
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have some phone experience and be comfortable with phone work
- Any accounting experience is huge a plus
- Any aviation experience/background is a huge plus
- Computer savvy
- Basic skillset in MSWD and intermediate in Excel
- Any experience updating websites or updated web store product information
- Any experience/knowledge with QuickBooks, Smartsheet and Entourage is a plus
- Friendly, personable and easygoing
- Professional and self-disciplined
- Ability to communicate with customers at all levels
- Must be confident, thick skinned, calm and composed
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work well independently
- Team player and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family owned business
- Exciting industry with new technology and changes for the aviation field
- Casual work environment
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $18.00 / hr.
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 138960
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.