Are you an Administrative Assistant who has outstanding people skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity to start ASAP?
Our client specializes in custom cabinetry.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be sitting at the front desk, answer a multi-line phone system and meet/greet clients in the showroom.
- Assist with accounts payable
- Open and distribute mail
- Type estimates and proposals
- Design and develop forms used by the design staff and shop workers
- Organize and order samples
- Organize and scan delivery tickets and invoices
- Update design portfolio by downloading and printing job photos
- Prepare and organize the schedule
- Prepare presentations
- Assist shop and Design staff with computer files and databases
- Any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6+ months of administrative assistant, support or office experience is highly preferred
- Basic skillset in MSWD and basic/intermediate in Excel
- Any experience/knowledge with Access or PowerPoint is a plus
- Friendly, personable and welcoming
- Must be a quick learner and hit the ground running
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and make sure the customer is number one
- Ability to work well independently as well as with the team
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Well established business to work for
- Small staff that really enjoys working together
- Very positive environment to work in
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $14.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 139101
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.