Are you an Administrative Assistant who has excellent people skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who enjoys detailed work in a fast-paced environment?
Our client specializes in assisting their clients with their financial planning.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be the first point of contact for clients as well as providing administrative support to the office.
- Answer phones
- Greet incoming visitors
- Take care of the mail
- Data entry and filing
- Verify information and update databases
- Generate reports
- Create, generate and mail reminder letters
- Prepare paperwork
- Any other duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ year of office or administrative assistant experience
- Any financial industry experience is a plus
- Computer/tech savvy, must work well with the internet and learn new programs/systems quickly
- Basic/intermediate skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Professional, friendly, personable and welcoming
- Outstanding multitasking and prioritizing skills in a changing environment
- Must take initiative to figure things out, research and problem solve
- Must not be afraid to ask questions when you have them
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills in a fast-paced environment
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work well independently
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Flexible and relaxed environment
- Challenging work with new situations daily
- Opportunity for growth
- Retirement plan upon direct hire
Hours: 32 hours per week 9:00am – 5:00pm Monday – Thursday, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $14.50 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 139116
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.