Are you an Administrative Assistant who enjoys working with people? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client specializes in real estate development.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will produce/maintain contract files, purchase orders and process invoices/payments.
- Maintain cost sheets
- Reconcile accounts, ledgers, etc.
- Schedule work orders
- Prepare closing materials
- Greet customers
- Take calls
- Provide support via e-mail
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+years of customer service experience
- 2+ years of bookkeeping experience
- Basic skillset in MSWD and intermediate in Excel
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Any experience with Microsoft Dynamics (Great Plains), QuickBooks and/or Publisher is a plus
- Self-motivated, friendly, personable and easygoing
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to stay calm in stressful situations
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Team player and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small office
- Company has been in business for over 50 years
- Great internal longevity
- Health insurance
- Voluntary Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $15.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 139111
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.