Are you an Administrative Assistant who enjoys detailed work, helping people and being part of a great team?
Our client is a well-established, private, licensed adoption agency in the Madison, WI area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will keep our agency running smoothly and will often be the first contact for clients.
- Answer telephones, greet clients and email correspondence
- Work in QuickBooks for billing, payables, deposits and employee reimbursements
- File and close files
- Maintain company licensing for Zoom, Adobe, Microsoft Office and Register.com
- Complete background checks for home studies
- Assist with insurance renewals
- Assist with agency licensing requirements
- Print and assemble folders/packets for hand out materials
- Send out adoption information
- Scan, file and maintain documents for state quarterly audits
- Handle the agency’s calendar
- Maintain the agency’s website and Facebook page
- Send e-mails to clients for upcoming events
- Maintain office forms and documents
- Maintain the client data base
- Support social workers
- Assist with any other duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Associate degree within relevant field such as Administrative Professional, Business Management, Office Management or Human Services.
- Bachelor’s degree and relevant experience
- Would also consider someone with 4+ years of administrative/clerical experience
- QuickBooks and Microsoft Office experience
- Basic skillset Excel
WE NEED SOMEONE WHO IS:
- Has the ability to work independently and is a self-starter
- Is personable and friendly
- Has strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Is skilled at prioritizing
- Pays attention to detail and accuracy
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- New beautiful office
- Fulfilling work
- Health insurance
- Simple IRA
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $17.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison area, WI
Job ID: 139147
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.