Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong math and numbers ability? Are you an Administrative Assistant who thrives on variety?
Our client is dedicated to helping their customers build their legacy!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will handle support and math functions.
- Sort and distribute daily reports
- Sort, distribute and deliver all incoming and outgoing mail
- Perform all activities involved with daily balancing of trust records
- Settle daily cash movement with banks, brokers and custodians
- Transfer incoming and outgoing assets
- Assist VP, Audit and Compliance Officer with all trust and investment operational activities
- Balance suspense accounts
- Process account maintenance
- Handle bill payment for clients
- Work with external vendors
- Research inquiries and resolve issues
- Process receipt and delivery of securities
- Maintain cost basis and trades
- Assist in covering receptionist during lunches and PTO answer – screen calls, greet customers, visitors and associates
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Well rounded office support / administrative assistant experience
- Strong comfort level with math and numbers
- Trust experience is helpful
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in a financial or business field is preferred
- Experience with FIS trust accounting system is a huge plus
- Computer literate – MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Maintain high level of confidentiality
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great company culture
- Annual raises, bonuses, Christmas gifts, bonuses (including longevity bonuses)
- Low turnover – many employees have been with the company since its inception
- Growth opportunity
Hours: 7:30am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $15.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 139294
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.