Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong and accurate data entry skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who wants to get your foot in the door with a global company?
Oshkosh Corporation is a global company and a leader in the manufacturing industry. They are focused on delivering more value for their customers. This client has a long history in our community and is driven to provide excellence and innovation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will enter data.
- Data entry of truck load documents
- Data entry of billing information for outgoing shipments
- Other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Experience working with shipping paperwork, contracts or billings for outgoing shipments
- Associate degree is a plus
- MSWD, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Visio experience is a plus
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient grammar and proofreading skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to work for an award-winning, global company
- Fortune 500 company
- Company that continually invests in employees through training and education
- Advancement opportunities
- Company that fosters teamwork
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 4:00pm
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Oshkosh, WI – will train onsite and then may have the opportunity to work remote
Job ID: 139440
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.