Are you an Administrative Assistant who enjoys working with people? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with a lot of variety?
Our client specializes in mental health services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will answer phones, check voicemail and direct messages.
- Schedule existing clients and new clients
- Reschedule / cancel appointments
- Send message to clinician regarding cancellations
- Check in clients and verify client demographics in system
- Check client paperwork and handle insurance verification
- Call clients to explain insurance benefits
- Pull clinician’s daily files and daily client schedule
- Figure amounts owed on date of service and ask for payments on date of service
- Handle clinician weekly room schedule
- Scan documents into clients account and fax client records when needed
- Answer general billing questions and handle client referral to other clinic if insurance not covered
- Pull clinical records
- Fax schedules
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 + year of experience working in an office setting
- Highly prefer medical/health insurance knowledge
- Highly prefer medical industry experience
- Mental health department experience is a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Google Drive experience preferred
- Attention to detail, take direction well
- Team player
- Good customer service skills
- Excellent phone skills
- Excellent social skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Efficient and detailed
WHAT YOU GET:
- Very nice and fun team
- Pleasant work environment
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Long Term Temporary, possible Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $15.00 – $16.50 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139465
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.