Are you an Administrative Assistant who is wants to work with an organization who is ranked among the strongest in their field? Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong multitasking and prioritizing skills?
Established in 1857, our client is a high-ranking firm specializing in financial networking.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will answer, screen, record telephone calls as well as communicate with clients and prospects to set annual reviews, reschedule cancellations and confirm appointments.
- Create / pull files for appointments
- Enter case notes into client tracking software
- Prepare and complete marketing opportunities to clients for term conversion, additional purchase benefit, age change, and long-term care
- Process incoming and outgoing mail
- Create and maintain client file folders
- Create compliant letters & emails
- Create personal planning analysis to illustrate to clients their financial needs
- Manage documentation – electronic and hard copy
- Finalize, submit, and confirm paperwork
- Document business expenses for budgeting and taxes purposes
- Create sales presentation kits
- Order supplies
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Series 7 license or Series 6 and 63 licenses ideal but may consider candidate who will immediately start working towards the licensing
- Financial services experience preferred
- Recent graduate in finance, business or administrative assistant considered
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Computer savvy to learn industry specific software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to maintain client relationships
- Ability to manage multiple diverse projects and assignments in a timely and quality manner
- High regard for confidentiality
- Ability to embrace change and work in a fast-paced environment
- Career-driven, willingness & interest to learn the industry
WHAT YOU GET:
- Group life insurance
- Group disability insurance
- Vacation pay
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $16.00 / hr. – $20.00 / hr. based on experience and licenses
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139496
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.