Are you an Administrative Assistant who has excellent people skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who enjoys detailed work in a fast-paced environment?
Our client specializes in assisting their clients with their financial planning.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be the first point of contact for clients as well as providing administrative support to the office.
- Answer phones
- Greet incoming visitors
- Take care of the mail
- Data entry and filing
- Verify information and update databases
- Generate reports
- Create, generate and mail reminder letters
- Prepare paperwork
- Any other duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ year of office or administrative assistant experience
- Any financial industry experience is a plus
- Computer/tech savvy, must work well with the internet and learn new programs/systems quickly
- MSWD and Excel
- Professional, friendly, personable and welcoming
- Outstanding multitasking and prioritizing skills in a changing environment
- Must take initiative to figure things out, research and problem solve
- Must not be afraid to ask questions when you have them
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills in a fast-paced environment
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work well independently
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Flexible and relaxed environment
- Challenging work with new situations daily
- Opportunity for growth
- Retirement plan upon direct hire
Hours: 18–32 hours per week 9:00am – 5:00pm Monday – Thursday, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $14.50 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 139560
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.