Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong Excel skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a very positive, rewarding and team environment?
Our client is a growing organization with 200,000 members worldwide. They are passionate about what they promote and support.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be inputting numbers from the database and working with these numbers to tell a story to figure out the best people to be going after for memberships.
- Lead and analyze the membership renewal and acquisition processes
- Assist with tracking and reporting numbers
- Administer membership surveys and analyze results
- Support membership benefits
- Attend tradeshows and events as a membership ambassador
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1-3 years of administrative experience in a clerical setting
- Creative/marketing or project management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Business or Marketing is a huge plus
- Computer savvy
- Excel skills
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Excellent time-management skills in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Very positive and rewarding work environment – treated like family
- Non-profit organization that is involved with the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Retirement plan
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $18.00 / hr.
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 139584
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.