Are you an Administrative Assistant who wants to wear jeans to work every day? Are you an Administrative Assistant who enjoys support work for many individuals?
Established in 2006, our client is a manufacturer and works with sheet metal and fabrication parts.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for front desk and administrative work.
- Answer incoming calls
- Work with purchase orders
- Work with spreadsheets
- Update production schedules
- Work with the estimators on parts availability
- Administrative support for the entire company
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office support type background such as receptionist, administrative assistant, office assistant or customer service
- Front desk experience preferred
- Excel skills
- QuickBooks knowledge preferred
- Strong and accurate typing/data entry skills
- Fast-paced environment
- Work with numbers
- Friendly, enjoys people and building relationships with customers
- Detail oriented and able to multitask
- Work both independently and in a team environment
- Good time management skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work in a casual (jeans) environment
WHAT YOU GET:
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Very flexible company to work for
- Great longevity with employees
- Employees are fun, like to laugh and care about their positions
- Casual environment
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant: $17.00 / hr. – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Greenville, WI
Job ID: 139587
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.