Are you an Administrative Assistant who has accounts payable and/or accounts receivable experience? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with Fridays off?
Our client specializes in fire and water damage.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will invoice customers via QuickBooks and follow-up with customers on open balances.
- Create and update customer data in the CRM software
- Sort and distribute communications
- Schedule, plan meetings and appointments
- Monitor and order office supplies
- Respond to any office issues or malfunctions
- Assist with receptionist duties as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office/administrative assistant experience (ideally 2+ years)
- Some experience with accounts payable and/or accounts receivable
- QuickBooks experience is highly preferred
- Would consider someone without QuickBooks experience but must have industry specific knowledge
- Would also consider someone with no QuickBooks experience but has worked a few years with Microsoft Dynamics CRM software
- Any experience “managing an office” is helpful
- Must be hard working and focused
- Laid back but professional
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work well with deadlines and under pressure
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small and family-owned company
- Laid back working environment
- Flexible to a work/life balance
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Sick days
- Paid holidays
Hours: Monday – Thursday 7:00am – 5:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $15.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Kaukauna, WI
Job ID: 140035
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.