Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong Excel skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking to get your foot in the door with a growing, well-known company?
Our client is passionate about employee development and success. Continuously growing nationally and internationally, they know the value of giving back to the community through volunteerism, donations, and scholarships. They strive to make a difference in the world.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will take care of data entry and data categorization in SimpleLegal program.
- Cross referencing of numbers in other legal databases
- Any other data entry projects
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of administrative experience
- Previous legal experience is a plus
- Any Legal education is a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Any experience with PowerPoint is a plus
- Must be comfortable learning new systems
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Foot in the door with a well-known company
- Company that gives back to the community
- Continuously growing company
- Health insurance pending length of assignment
Hours: 20 hours per week ideally 9:00am – 3:00pm (can be flexible) will consider full-time hours, contact us for additional details
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $20.00 – $22.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 1490039
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.