Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong problem solving skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong Excel skills?
Our client is a trucking, plumbing and auto towing business.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will assist with billing, accounts receivable, invoicing, handling credit card receipts and statements.
- File and maintain records
- Analyze data to assist in answering customer questions
- Process and prepare memos, correspondence, travel vouchers and other documents
- Order and maintain office supplies
- Any other miscellaneous tasks
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office/administrative experience
- 2 years of data entry experience is preferred
- Any accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll or reconciliation experience is a huge plus
- Any construction/trucking office experience is a plus
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Any QuickBooks experience is a huge plus
- Friendly, personable and easygoing
- Must be adaptable/flexible and thrive in high-pressure environment
- Strong multitasking, prioritizing and time-management skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 140065
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.