Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity in Weyauwega, WI? Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong multitasking skills?
Our client has won numerous awards over the years for their high-quality products and is a leader in their industry. They are consistent in meeting and exceeding their customers’ expectations.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will provide administrative/office support to the office and the plant.
- Work with all the Fed Ex shipments
- Enter accounts payable and work with the general ledger
- Data entry
- Answer phones
- Any other office clerical projects/duties that may come up
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Administrative or office support experience
- Any shipping or accounting background is preferred
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn programs quickly
- Excel skills
- Oracle or SAP experience is a plus
- Go-getter, flexible mindset and must work well with others
- Strong attention to detail, ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Excellent work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity for advancement
- Large corporation with a small family type feel
- Company that is growing and investing in new resources
- Company is involved with the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vison insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Employment referral
Hours: Monday – Friday 7:00am – 3:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $18.00 – $18.50 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Weyauwega, WI
Job ID: 140361
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.