Are you an Administrative Assistant who has administrative experience? Are you an Administrative Assistant who has excellent time-management skills?
Our client is a real estate investment company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for all the administrative tasks for the company.
- Pick up and sort through daily mail
- Answer phones
- Data entry
- Assist with support work and projects for the owner and other staff member
- Create reports
- Bank reports as requested
- Manage company reconciliations
- Handle other office duties such as watering the plants, office supply shopping, ordering and getting lunches, etc.
- Run errands as needed, pick up lunches, drop off the deposit at the bank
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Administrative experience
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Overall very friendly, kind and genuine person that can represent the company professionally
- Great customer service skills
- Excellent time-management skills and able to work with deadlines
- Ability to work well independently within a small office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely detail orientated and organized
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Excellent management
- Flexibility with the hours
Hours: 16-24 hours per week they are open to 2-4 days per week Monday – Thursday between the hour of 12:00pm – 5:00/5:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $15.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 140376
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.