Are you an Administrative Assistant who works well with numbers? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a small team environment?
Our client specializes in machine-tool, rebuilding and alignment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will answer a multi-line phone, type quotes and enter data.
- Retype quotes and send to Service Department
- Send reports
- Scan notes, file jobs away and fax
- May assist with ordering products which may entail using math
- Put spreadsheets together.
- More duties could evolve as times goes on
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Some office experience with great people skills is preferred
- Must work well with computers, e-mails, letters reports etc.
- Must be comfortable working with numbers
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Any JobBOSS experience is a huge plus
- Self-starter and must be able to work well independently
- Must not be afraid to ask questions
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Full-time benefits offered once the employee works full-time hours
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: Flexible to either full-time or part-time between 7:00am – 4:30pm, contact us for additional details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $15.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Kaukauna, WI
Job ID: 140404
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.