Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong people skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who has customer service experience?
Our client is a family-owned company in the Fond du Lac area that has been established since 1979.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will assist with accounts payable, accounts receivable and answer the phones.
- Keep the office organized
- Help the Owner with whatever needs to be done in the office
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service experience (5+ years preferably)
- Any administrative/receptionist experience is preferred
- Recent QuickBooks experience is preferred (within the past 5 years) must be willing to learn it if no experience
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Friendly, personable and easygoing team player
- Must be organized and detailed
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm, you will train part-time and slowly transition to full-time
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Fond du Lac, WI
Job ID: 140470
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.