Are you an Administrative Assistant who enjoys greetings visitors? Are you an Administrative Assistant who wants to get your foot in the door with a global company?
Oshkosh Corporation is a global company and a leader in the manufacturing industry. They are focused on delivering more value for their customers. This client has a long history in our community and is driven to provide excellence and innovation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will greet visitors and guests, verify identity and issue visitor badges.
- Conference room schedule management (approval of requests for the room, rearranging the room, etc.)
- Mail processing
- Administratively support the Directors of Finance, Human Resources, Quality and Operations
- Process expense reports and billing
- Occasionally assist with travel arrangements
- Assist production workers with safety shoe vouchers
- Other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Previous office / administrative experience with no degree, or degree with no administrative experience
- Front desk experience is a plus
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred (ideally in the administrative field)
- Computer savvy, MSWD and Excel skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Organized and detailed
- Strong communication skills
- Sense of urgency
- Good follow up
- Strong work ethic and trustworthy
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to work for an award-winning, global company
- Fortune 500 company
- Company that continually invests in employees through training and education
- Advancement opportunities
- Company that fosters teamwork
- Health insurance
Hours: 8 hours per day between 7:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Long Term Temporary
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 140502
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.