Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong customer service skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client specializes in long-term care insurance in the Madison area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be answering a multi-line phone, greeting walk-in traffic and assisting the office as needed.
- Assist with filing and pulling files
- Handle bill pay for the office
- Sort, scan, copy and send bills to the parent office to get paid
- Assist with other general office duties like scanning and keeping the office organized
- Down the road will learn other administrative duties
- Assist with any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have office assistant and/or administrative experience
- Previous reception experience and answering multi-line phones is ideal
- Any insurance experience, ideally long term care insurance is a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Knowledge of Access is a plus
- Pleasant and approachable
- Strong phone skills and voice
- Must be a quick learner
- Ability to multitask and switch gears quickly
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Team player and flexible and willing to help out wherever
WHAT YOU GET:
- Flexible company
- Laid back work environment
- Nice work flow
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
Hours: 12-25 hours per week contact us for additional details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $17.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 140549
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.