Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong problem solving skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong Excel skills?
Our client provides their customers with some of the world’s most recognized products. They seek to hire people who share their passion for teamwork and innovative thinking.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will support human subject testing studies.
- Front desk lead (consent forms, participant sign-in and security)
- Study binder preparation/close-out
- Study material copies/print-outs
- Event pro scheduling
- Participant management (sessions/recruiting agency communication)
- Participant pay approval
- Photo card/randomization back-up
- Data entry
- Support study coordinators with study document coordination
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of office experience
- Data collection is a plus
- Associate degree is preferred
- Ability to catch on quickly to company specific software
- MSWD, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong problem solving skills and detail oriented
- Ability to effectively handle multiple projects with competing timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Positive interpersonal skills
- Take direction well
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Worldwide corporation
- Award-winning company
- Great foot in the door
Hours: Part-time or full-time hours between 8:00am – 5:00pm each week is different, contact us for additional details
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 140550
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.