Are you an Administrative Assistant who has office experience? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for a career opportunity within a family-focused company that offers great benefits?
Our client is a well-known auto dealership that is committed to providing the best service to their customers.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be supporting the Service department by scheduling appointments, answering the phones and making calls to customers if need be.
- Warranty work
- Some cashiering and scanning
- Handle a lot of paperwork
- Any other duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office/administrative support experience
- Experience supporting an individual or team is highly preferred
- Experience working with a lot of paperwork is highly preferred
- Any experience working for a dealership is a huge plus
- Associate degree is a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Any dealership software experience is a huge plus
- Self-motivated, professional and personable
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Team player and flexible to assist however as needed
- Career-driven and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family-focused business
- Great longevity within the staff
- Heath insurance
- Dental insurance
- Profit sharing
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Employee incentives on purchases
Hours: 40 hours is ideal would consider 32 hours per week Monday – Friday rotating shifts 7:00am – 4:00pm and 9:00am – 5:00pm, occasional Saturday 8:00am – 12:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire (will consider someone who can commit for 2-3 years)
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $15.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 140655
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.