Are you an Administrative Assistant who enjoys working in a team-based environment? Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong multitasking skills?
Our client has been in business for well over 100 years and is one of the largest contractors in the nation. In addition to offering a top rated benefits package, they provide ample opportunities for personal and professional growth.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be assisting a specific division with administrative duties.
- Verify materials for jobs
- Put together meeting notes
- Review/proof reading documents
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Live within driving distance of Fond du Lac, WI
- Office experience
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Ability to jump in take initiative but not afraid to reach out and ask questions when needed
- Team player and can work well in a team environment
- Strong multitasking skills and able to shift gears quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Been in business since 1880
- Great longevity/stability within the company
- Company that provides continuous learning, improvement and development opportunities
- Health insurance
Hours: 30+ hours per week (ideally 40 hours per week) between 7:00am – 4:30pm Monday – Thursday and Friday 8:00am – 12:00pm for the summer hours, contact us for additional details
Length: Long-Term Temporary possibly Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $18.00 – $22.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Fond du Lac, WI possible hybrid option available down the road – must live within driving distance of Fond du Lac, WI
Job ID: 140717
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.