Are you an Administrative Assistant who enjoys a variety of tasks? Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong computer skills?
Our client provides their customers with some of the world’s most recognized products. They seek to hire people who share their passion for teamwork and innovative thinking.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will work at the front desk assisting with a variety of duties.
- Handle consent forms, participant sign-in and security
- Prepare binders for staff
- Data entry
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years administrative experience
- Data collection experience a plus
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field a plus
- MSWD, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook skills
- Able to work in a team environment and independently
- Detail oriented and able to multitask
- Take direction and problem-solve
- Handle multiple projects with competing timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Adaptable and self-motivated
- Organized and able to prioritize
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Worldwide corporation
- Award-winning company
- Great foot in the door
- Health insurance
Hours: 30 – 35 hours per week between 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 140822
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.