Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with a non-profit organization? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is passionate about helping people?
Our client administers a federally funded low income assistance program. They offer a variety of specialized services provided locally.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will act as the primary liaison between internal departments, outside agencies and other organizations.
- Assist in all aspects of recruiting and on-boarding of new employees
- Assist in preparing and maintaining schedules for executive director and other staff
- Direct mail and e-mail correspondences for the executive director
- Assist with communication of agency staff meetings
- Prepare and submit letters and memos written/dictated by executive director or operations manager as requested
- Plan and organize travel arrangements for the executive director/ agency
- Maintain agency contact’s directory
- File reports, correspondences and other information
- Assist with agency board meetings and board minutes
- Assist with any other additional duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 3-4 years of administrative experience, ideally executive support experience in a non-profit organization
- Any human resources experience is a huge plus
- Experience working for a non-profit organization is highly preferred
- Intermediate skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Experience with Google APPs is a plus
- Energetic, patient and service oriented
- Strong multitasking, prioritizing and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to stay calm in often times a chaotic and a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic and team player attitude
WHAT YOU GET:
- Chance to work for the greater good of people
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:30am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $20.00 – $25.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 136033
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.