Are you an Administrative Assistant with strong people skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who wants to get your foot in the door with a global company?
Oshkosh Corporation is a global company and a leader in the manufacturing industry. They are focused on delivering more value for their customers. This client has a long history in our community and is driven to provide excellence and innovation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will handle front desk operations.
- Greet visitors, verify identity and issue visitor badges
- Manage conference room
- Process mail
- Support the Directors of Finance, Human Resources, Quality and Operations such as processing expense reports and billing and occasionally helping with local travel arrangements)
- Assist production workers with safety shoe vouchers
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Prior office / administrative experience with no degree or degree and no office / administrative experience
- Front desk experience is a plus
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Computer savvy
- Able to multi-task
- Organized and detailed
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to work for an award-winning, global company
- Fortune 500 company
- Company that continually invests in employees through training and education
- Advancement opportunities
- Company that fosters teamwork
- Health insurance
Hours: 40 hours per week between 7:00am-5:00pm
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: Based on experience. Contact us for details.
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 140977
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.