Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for position with part-time hours? Are you an Administrative Assistant who enjoys working over the phone and face to face with clients?
Our client is an independent financial services firm in the Fox Valley area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will greet all clients, visitors and answer a multi-line phone system.
- Sort incoming mail and process outgoing mail
- File year-end statements and work with client correspondence
- Complete filing, scanning and stapling projects
- Make outgoing calls to current clients to set annual client review
- Order office supplies and gift cards for referrals
- Shut down and lock up at the end of the day
- Other office functions that would come up
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1+ year of administrative support, reception or office assistant experience
- Experience in the financial industry is highly preferred
- Computer savvy
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Excel and Outlook
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Professional and friendly
- Trust worthy, patient and comforting to the clients
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Ability to display a smile through the phone
- Career oriented, team player and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Relaxed environment
- Family owned
- Flexible scheduling
Hours: 9:00am – 5:00pm on Tuesday, Thursday and every other Friday, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $14.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Kimberly, WI
Job ID: 137390
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.