Are you an Administrative Assistant has excellent customer service skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment?
Our client has been in the retail industry for over 50 years. They are a supplier for all things recreation, work, home and life.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will provide support to the customer service departments.
- Allocate orders manually to various shipping locations
- Follow up with internal team members with questions on accounts
- Any other miscellaneous duties as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1+ years of office, administrative assistant or data entry experience
- Experience working in an office in the service industry is highly preferred
- Basic skillset in MSWD and basic/intermediate in Excel
- Computer/tech savvy, must be ok working with dual monitors and comfortable conducting research on the internet
- Oracle experience/knowledge is ideal
- Positive, go-getter and motivated
- Top notch customer service and communication skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Room for growth
- Well-known company
Hours: 40 hours per week Monday – Saturday 7:00am – 3:30pm
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $14.00 – $15.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 137561
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.