Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong Excel skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment?
Our client is a world-class manufacturing company of quality products and innovative solutions. They strongly believe in supporting the community and give to a variety of organizations and causes.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be answering phones, greeting customers and providing administrative support as needed.
- Route incoming mail and prepare out going mail and correspondence
- Prepare confidential correspondence for managers
- Generate reports
- Coordinate caterings and equipment
- Provide analysis of cost activities
- Support human resources with basic payroll entry
- Update internal communications through email, bulletin boards and video boards
- Any other duties as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2-3 years of administrative/office experience
- Experience working in a plant, mill or manufacturing environment is highly preferred
- Intermediate skillset in MSWD and advanced skillset in Excel
- Basic/intermediate skillset in PowerPoint is highly preferred
- Must be customer service oriented
- Strong problem solving skills with a sense of urgency
- Strong multi-tasking skills in a fast-paced environment
- High attention to detail
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company that promotes inclusion and diversity
- Company that encourages and supports innovation
- Company that strives to improve each day
Hours: 7:30/8:00am – 4:00/4:30pm
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $15.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 137644
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.