Are you an Administrative Assistant who has excellent computer skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who enjoys working in a team environment?
Our client specializes in paper products.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will support operations mainly using Oracle.
- Count inventory at the end of the month
- Oracle corrections
- Daily Oracle transactions related to the manufacturing & quality processes
- Daily Oracle transaction review
- Track Oracle errors for analysis for improvement and training purposes
- Any other administrative duties as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 2+ years of experience in a fast-paced administrative support type role highly preferable in a in a manufacturing setting
- Experience working with cycle counting is preferred
- Associate’s degree in Business or related discipline is preferred
- Computer/tech savvy and good with using many software programs
- Experience working with Oracle or JD Edwards is extremely highly preferred
- Would consider someone who has SAP or any other ERP program experience
- Must be okay working in a manufacturing environment
- Self-motivated and team player
- Ability to jump in and pick up on job duties and computer systems quickly
- Excellent multitasking and prioritizing skills in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Top notch verbal/written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Strong culture
- Very collaborative and team environment
- Company takes pride in winning against their competitors
- Top performer in their industry
Hours: Monday – Friday 7:00am – 4:00pm
Length: Long – Term Temporary
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $16.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 137680
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.