Are you an Administrative Assistant who is computer savvy? Are you an Administrative Assistant who wants to get your foot in the door with a global company?
Oshkosh Corporation is a global company and a leader in the manufacturing industry. They are focused on delivering more value for their customers. This client has a long history in our community and is driven to provide excellence and innovation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will order parts, review, and send out correspondences.
- Prepare reports
- Contact customers, service providers, and internal staff in-person, or via phone, email, and fax
- Prepare invoices for payment
- Other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 years of office or administrative experience
- Must have experience ordering parts and working with reports
- Must have an Associate degree, ideally in Administrative Assistant
- Computer savvy with basic MSWD and intermediate Excel skills
- Must have ERP experience
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Organized and detailed
- Strong communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to work for an award-winning, global company
- Fortune 500 company
- Company that continually invests in employees through training and education
- Advancement opportunities
- Company that fosters teamwork
- Health insurance
Hours: 7:30am – 4:00pm
Length: Temporary long term
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Oshkosh, WI- will train onsite and then can work onsite or remote
Job ID: 137681
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.