Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong data entry skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client specializes in transportation solutions and does whatever it takes to provide the best service to their clients.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be assisting the accounting person with the posting of carrier invoices and also help the solution specialist team with the tracking of the loads.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of office experience working with numbers, data entry and some customer involvement is highly preferred
- Would consider a recent graduate who has some type of office experience
- Any accounting experience is a plus
- Any transportation experience is also a plus
- Computer/tech savvy to learn their computer systems quickly
- Must be comfortable navigating the internet
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Self-starter and positive
- Excellent phone and communication skills
- Must be comfortable doing repetitive data entry work
- Ability to catch on quickly, asks questions and be open to new ideas
- Strong multitasking skills
- Ability to work well independently with minimal supervision
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Team focused environment
- Growing company
- Company is very open to hearing new ideas and really values their employee’s opinions
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire – MUST BE AVAILABLE TO START THE POSITION ASAP
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $17.00 / hr.
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 137708
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.