Are you an Administrative Assistant who has excellent time-management skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with a non-profit organization?
Our client aims to be a recognized leader in community development. They provide the tools and resources necessary for those considering home ownership.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will answer the phones, maintain inventory of office supplies and equipment.
- Respond to any inquiries through the general e-mail or voicemail box
- Data entry of loan closing information
- Log incoming checks into cash receipt log
- Process mail
- Create and maintain client, property, donor and grant files
- Support staff with any letters, preparing of packets, etc.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have administrative experience
- Any non profit experience is a plus
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Any Salesforce software experience is a plus
- Must be ok with working in the office possibly alone
- Must demonstrate good judgment, common sense and maturity
- Ability to stay very focused and on task to meet deadlines
- Ability to work well independently and as a part of the team
- Strong time-management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Strong listening skills to follow complex directions
- Ability to handle highly confidential information
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great non-profit organization that helps the community
- Opportunity to gain experience
- Flexibility with your schedule
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $14.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI – PART OF THE DAY WILL BE IN OFFICE AND THE REST OF THE DAY REMOTE- MUST LIVE NEAR THE GREEN BAY AREA
Job ID: 137732
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.