Are you an Administrative Assistant who has extremely strong Excel skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client specializes in consulting and engineering solutions to government, industrial and commercial clients.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be working closely with the environmental engineering team.
- Prepare documents, presentations, reports, memos, letters and spreadsheets
- Support project teams with plan preparation, bid support and distribution management
- Coordinate meetings, prepare agendas and support daily administrative needs for the office
- Maintain project files and filing systems
- Collaborate with office staff on special projects as needed
- Schedule minor building maintenance activities with subcontractors
- Plan activities, events, projects and other business-related functions
- Assist in preparation for industry and trade conferences as needed
- Assist with answering phones if needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 5+ years of administrative or executive administrative assistant experience
- Computer/tech savvy
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Outlook and intermediate/advanced in Excel
- Self-starter and hardworking
- Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills to find discrepancies
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong work ethic and team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family atmosphere
- Very well-known and reputable company
- Flexibility with the hours
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 40 hours per week, ideally between 8:00am -5:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $17.00 – $22.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: De Pere, WI
Job ID: 137799
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.