Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong Excel skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is motivated and driven?
Our client provides innovative, economical energy solutions. Their success has resulted in sustaining long-term client relationships.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be assisting multiple administrative staff members with various duties.
- Maintain paperwork
- File/scan documents
- Schedule appointments/meetings
- Assist with travel arrangements
- Any other tasks as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 2+ years of administrative assistant or administrative support experience
- Experience supporting multiple people is a plus
- Any legal or paralegal experience is a plus
- Any experience making travel arrangements is a plus
- Any experience processing 1099’s is a plus
- Basic skillset in MSWD and intermediate in Excel
- Motivated and driven
- Must be eager and willing to help out wherever as needed on any given day
- Strong multitasking skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Casual work environment
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Administrative Assistant: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 137866
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.