Are you an Administrative Assistant II who has strong people skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant II who has strong problem solving skills?
Our client is a well-known, well-established manufacturing company. They strive to set the bar when it comes to customization and service.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant II, you will be responsible for making a strong first impression and delivering excellent customer service to team members, customers and vendors.
- Work at the front desk in the HR area
- Keep office lobby in order
- Greet and register visitors
- Operate switchboard
- Manage daily mail (incoming and outgoing)
- Work in Workday software to pull reports/employee information as needed
- Create badges for new hires
- Assist with additional HR or company projects as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of recent reception or administrative support experience
- Any human resources experience is preferred
- Associate degree is a plus
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent people skills
- Strong multitasking and time-management skills to meet deadlines
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fortune 500 company
- Company that has great employee tenure
- Company that is committed to the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 7:30am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant II position: Based on experience, contact us for details.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 137895
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.